This guacamole highlights the star of the show:avocado, with a little sweetness, a little acid and an incredible texture.
- 3 large ripe avocados
- 1/3 cup diced sweet onion
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (plus more if needed)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 teaspoons agave nectar
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- cracked black pepper to taste
- fresh cilantro for garnish (optional)
- Cut avocados in half, remove pits and scoop avocado into medium bowl.
- Add olive oil, lime, agave, salt and pepper.
- Using a large fork, mash avocado until it’s mostly smooth with some chunks remaining. Add more olive oil if necessary.
- Chop sweet onion and add to mashed avocado mixture, mix together.
- Chill until ready to serve and garnish with fresh cilantro.
- Serving Size: 1/6 recipe about 3/4 cup
- Calories: 212 calories
- Sugar: 5.7 g
- Fat: 17.9 g
- Saturated Fat: 2.5 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 15.4 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 14.9 g
- Fiber: 7.4 g
- Protein: 2.1 g