A refreshing and floral hibiscus latte sweetened with honey and served over ice.
2 cups of water
4 hibiscus tea bags
1 cup of milk
2 tablespoons raw honey
2 cups ice
2 tablespoons edible flowers (optional)
- Steep 4 tea bags in 2 cups of boiling water. Let steep for about 5 minutes.
- Stir in 2 tablespoons of raw honey until completely dissolved.
- Let tea cool in the refrigerator or in room temperature.
- When tea is cool, take two mason jars and place one cup of ice in each.
- Pour one cup of tea in each jar.
- Pour 1/2 cup of milk or cream over iced tea.
- Top each iced latte with 1 tablespoon of edible flowers.
- Serving Size: 1 iced latte
- Calories: 125
- Sugar: 22.8 g
- Sodium: 58 mg
- Fat: 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat: 1.5 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 1 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 23.3 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 4.1 g
- Cholesterol: 10 mg