A rich and perfectly balanced chocolatey mocha made with oat milk and topped with homemade marshmallow cream and cocoa powder.
8 oz strong coffee, or two Nespresso coffee pods
8 oz hot chocolate, or two Nespresso hot chocolate pods
1/4 cup oat milk
6 tablespoons homemade marshmallow cream, check recipe below
Cocoa powder and sea salt optional
If using a Nespresso machine
- In a to go cup or mug, make 4 oz of coffee using the pod on the “strong” setting on your machine. Not all machines have this setting.
- In the same cup make 4 oz hot chocolate using the pod.
- Repeat with second cup.
- Warm oat milk in a small pot over low heat.
- Add two tablespoons of oat milk to each coffee.
- Top each with 3 tablespoons of homemade marshmallow cream and a sprinkling of cocoa powder. You can also add a SMALL sprinkle of sea salt.
- Take to go or enjoy at home.
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 221
- Sugar: 32.4 g
- Sodium: 276 mg
- Fat: 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat: 2.8 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 1.8 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 46.4 g
- Fiber: 1.4 g
- Protein: 1.7 g
- Cholesterol: 0 g