This creamy apricot chili goat cheese dip is sweet, spicy and fresh. Serve it with my homemade sourdough croutons for a perfectly balanced and indulgent bite.
3/4 cup creamy goat cheese
2 tablespoons apricot preserves
2 tablespoons finely chopped apricot
1 tablespoon chili flakes or crushed red pepper flakes
1 pinch of salt
- Chop a fresh apricot in very small pieces. Set aside two tabelspoons.
- In a small bowl mix goat cheese, apricot preserves, fresh apricot pieces, chili flakes and salt.
- Transfer to a jar and store in the refrigerator.
- Wait until chilled before serving.
- the best creamy goat cheese is the Chavroux goat cheese in the container
- Serving Size: 1/4 cup of dip
- Calories: 180
- Sugar: 5.3 g
- Sodium: 360 mg
- Fat: 12 g
- Saturated Fat: 8.3 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 3.7 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 7.5 g
- Fiber: 0.1 g
- Protein: 10.6 g
- Cholesterol: 26 mg