This rich and creamy white chocolate banana pudding is like the best bite of pudding you’ve ever had, with only 3 ingredients and no gelatine!
2 cups quality white chocolate chips, I like Ghirardelli
2 cups full fat plain greek yogurt
3 ripe bananas
Optional for toppings:
- Melt white chocolate in a saucepan over low heat. If the heat is too high you’ll burn the chocolate!
- Stir occasionally as it melts. It will take about 5-10 minutes to melt.
- Remove from heat and let sit for a a couple minutes to cool slightly.
- Fold the greek yogurt into the melted white chocolate.
- Chop the bananas into small pieces and mix into the yogurt/chocolate mixture.
- Transfer to a jar and let cool in the fridge until set. Serve as is, or use it to make one of the variations below!
- melt chocolate on very low heat to avoid burning
- use ripe bananas but not too brown or they’ll become too mushy when folded into pudding
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup pudding
- Calories: 302 calories
- Sugar: 27.1 g
- Sodium: 45 mg
- Fat: 16.1 g
- Saturated Fat: 10.1 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 6 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 33.1 g
- Fiber: 1.2 g
- Protein: 6.9 g
- Cholesterol: 9 mg